Logistics Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Dnetworked Dubai
Dnetworked Dubai urgently required following position for Logistics Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Dnetworked Dubai Jobs Details:
Logistics Assistant Vacancy, We are urgently looking for an experienced and talented Logistics Assistant for our firm, location Dubai.
- Maintain required schedule for notifying agencies of planned deliveries;
- Assist with timely distribution of logs;
- Assist in planning of delivery routes;
- Coordinate information in order to maintain accurate inventory levels of all products;
- Prepare/edit shipping documents for all product distribution programs;
- Collect and analyze data and prepare accurate timely reports;
- Maintain files and records according to established procedures;
- Troubleshoot agency concerns and product discrepancies and issue reports on these;
- Enter receipts of product received for all programs as requested or assigned;
- Make recommendations for improvements in data entry procedure and clerical tasks;
· HS diploma and 2 years work experience;
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Ability to reconcile accounts;
- Ability to organize information in a succinct manner;
- Analytical skills required. Any analysis done involves simple comparisons between numbers, letters, etc;
- Excellent data-entry skills; attention to details and troubleshooting capacity;
- Must appear competent and professional when interfacing with agency representatives and other key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point a plus