Physician Health Wellness Center Year Fixed Term Jobs Vacancy in Nyu Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi
Nyu Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Physician Health Wellness Center Year Fixed Term. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Physician Health Wellness Center Year Fixed Term Jobs Vacancy in Nyu Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply
New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD) seeks to appoint a Physicians to join the Health and Wellness Center.
The Physician will provide direct, individual patient care to the NYU Abu Dhabi Community in accordance with established medical standards and ethics in accordance with UAE Laws and Department of Health (DOH) rules and regulations.
- This position will act as a Physician to NYUAD students
- Provide medical services in accordance with established medical standards and ethics
- Lead response to emergency situations
- Oversee referrals and case management
- Accompany student groups on field trips and other excursions in the extended region, which may include evenings and/or weekends
- Attend continuing education programs, professional meetings, and review current journals and publications to remain up-to-date on medical practices
- Maintain professional certifications including CPR
- Ensure standards of patient and clinical care at NYUAD are aligned with those at NYU Washington Square
- Provide on-call services after hours when the Health and Wellness Center is closed
- This position has the following administrative duties with respect to the management and operation of the Health & Wellness Center:
- Assist in the development of and adherence to Health and Wellness Center policies and procedures to satisfy HAAD requirements and reflect the NYU culture and philosophy
- Adhere to infection control protocols
- Collaborate with external and regional health care providers to ensure optimal patient care and delivery: investigate patient care options, arrange for patient referrals, facilitate disposition and continuity of care with health insurance vendors and/or clinical providers
- Resolve discrepancies and escalate concerns to appropriate NYU/NYUAD unit as necessary
- Participate in quality assessment/improvement plans
- Ability to obtain a Consultant Physician Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD) License (in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or related primary care discipline)
- Physician license in the United States or other country with similar licensing standards
- Board Certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or related primary care discipline
- CPR Certification
- Minimum of five (5) years experience as a physician in an ambulatory care setting
- Demonstrated proficiency with electronic medical records
- Prior experience working with college-age population
- Ability to be on call on 24 hour basis in 1-2 week stretches, as and when needed
- Adhere with HWC internal policies, procedures and processes
- Maintain strict confidentiality of students, staff, HWC policies at all times
- Ability to travel regionally and work evenings and weekends as necessary
- Comply with all Department of Health (DOH) policies and regulations
NYU Abu Dhabi is a degree-granting research university with a fully integrated liberal arts and science undergraduate program in the Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, and Engineering. NYU Abu Dhabi, NYU New York, and NYU Shanghai, form the backbone of NYU’s global network university, an interconnected network of portal campuses and academic centers across six continents that enable seamless international mobility of students and faculty in their pursuit of academic and scholarly activity. This global university represents a transformative shift in higher education, one in which the intellectual and creative endeavors of academia are shaped and examined through an international and multicultural perspective. As a major intellectual hub at the crossroads of the Arab world, NYUAD serves as a center for scholarly thought, advanced research, knowledge creation, and sharing, through its academic, research, and creative activities.