Tender Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Agility Logistics Dubai
Agility Logistics Dubai urgently required following position for Tender Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tender Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Agility Logistics Dubai Jobs Details:
Agility is a publicly traded global logistics company headquartered in Kuwait. It provides freight forwarding, transportation, warehousing and supply chain management services to businesses, governments, international institutions and relief agencies worldwide. Agility has more than 22,000 employees and 500 offices in 100 countries
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Tender Management, you will manage and lead tender projects of global and regional key accounts.
YOUR ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead tender opportunities and coordinate with internal stakeholders.
- Qualify and analyze incoming bid material against corporate Tender Management criteria.
- Manage and monitor the tender projects according to set time-lines and agreed processes.
- Develop internal pricing rate sheets and compile price charges from different sources.
- Review rates to ensure accuracy, competitiveness and avoiding of errors in the pricing.
- Develop competitive quotation and proposal responses for Agility’s key accounts.
- Work with internal Tender Management tools and further develop and continuously improve them.
- Act as knowledge and counseling center for local pricing and tender management units.
- At least 3 years of experience in freight forwarding industry.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Logistics (or equivalent) is a plus.
- Functional know-how in air, ocean and road freight.
- Basic understanding of operational forwarding processes.
- Very profound Microsoft Excel skills and good PowerPoint and Word skills.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal communication). Other language(s) is a plus.
- Good communication skills and international mindset.
- Sound skill in reading, interpreting and analyzing RFI and RFQ documents.
- Result oriented and customer focused personality with good analytical skills.
- Basic project management skills and business sense.
- Ability to establish workload priorities and balance diverse tasks.
- Personality with a collaborative approach to creatively solve problems in a team.