Regulatory Manager Jobs Vacancy in Pharam Advisor Pharmaceutical Consultant Company Llc Dubai
- Regulatory Manager
- Pharam Advisor Pharmaceutical Consultant Company Llc
- Dubai DU
- 15 May, 2018 6 days ago
Pharam Advisor Pharmaceutical Consultant Company Llc Dubai urgently required following position for Regulatory Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regulatory Manager Jobs Vacancy in Pharam Advisor Pharmaceutical Consultant Company Llc Dubai Jobs Details:
REGULATORY MANAGER required. 1. Leads the Regulatory function and standards in maintaining active compliance within an ever-changing regulatory environment across multiple authorities.
2. Anticipates changes to the business landscape for Regulatory and provides direction to the Company in preparation for addressing these changes.
3. Represents the Company and its interests to shareholders, regulatory bodies and customers.
4. Provides training, guidance, development, and coaching of all direct reports of the Regulatory department.
5. Researches and interprets regulatory data including, but not limited to changing regulations, advisory panel output, position statements and scientific studies and presents summaries and suggested courses of action to Management.
6. Institutes processes, procedures and training to support corporate geographic, market, product and industry expansion which may involve
7. Product approval processes in various geographic locations
8. Regulations, laws and industry standards for various industry segments (Cosmetic)
9. Substantiation of product claims, label regulations, patent process knowledge and experience
10. Trade secret protection and customer disclosures
11. Ensures success, timely completion and cost containment of regulatory projects which may involve subcontractors and consultants.
12. Regulatory aspects of product label approval, to include but not limited to
13. ingredient listing
14. nutritional statements
15. allergen review
16. Responds to routine customer inquiries, requirements and follows up as appropriate
Experience: 3 years. Education: masters degree Employment visa provided. Medical insurance provided Salary: AED 10000