Content Creator Sport Jobs Vacancy in Hill Knowlton Strategies
Hill Knowlton Strategies urgently required following position for Content Creator Sport. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Creator Sport Jobs Vacancy in Hill Knowlton Strategies Jobs Details:
Are you a fan of sport? At H+K, we are first and foremost fans of sports. We live and breathe football, motorsport, rugby, cricket and even eSports. You name it, we support it.
We are looking for another sports fanatic to join our squad and help us create and produce sporting content, whether graphics or video, for multiple sports clients in the UAE. Here's the job description if you'd like to take to the pitch with us...
We are looking for a creative, proactive and highly motivated content developer with a specialism in videography, editing and publishing, and a genuine passion for working in sport to join our Dubai team.
You will need to be a good communicator, with the ability to juggle and manage multiple projects to tight deadlines and have a strong understanding of social media platforms and of sports.
You will be used to working in a fast-paced environment and motivated to work independently under minimal guidance and directly with the client to develop exciting English and Arabic audio-visual content in multiple formats to be used across traditional and digital platforms on a daily basis. You must have a positive attitude, be a fast-learner with the aptitude to hit the ground running and be a self-starter and team-player.
The successful candidate will need to bring fresh ideas, creative thinking, energy and a strategic mindset to developing and producing high quality, tailored content that encompasses feature films, promotional videos, event highlights, social media edits and more.
Skills & Competencies
- Curious, creative and up for a challenge
- Smart and a clear communicator
- Passionate about sport
- Friendly and positive in a team environment
- Confident in client-facing situations
- Passionate and knowledgeable about video and audiovisual
- An Optimist
- Obsessive about attention to detail
- Happy to work hard and outside working hours
- A problem solver
- Previous experience in fast-paced agency, sports organisations or news environments
- Knowledge of the region, culture and working practices
- Deep understanding of publishing and digital channel strategies
- Producing, filming and editing independently for digital channels
- Developing storyboards for multiple formats and platforms
- Executing content delivery strategies and publishing strategies
- Consulting client to understand vision, objectives and challenges
- Build strong relationships and high-level of trust with clients
- Identify, understand and resolve client issues as well as pre-empt them
- Supporting /working with the wider MENA Sports team, as required
- Create and manage project timelines with close attention to detail
- Provide coaching and training for other team members to support the growth of our digital + content practice, as well as for the client
- Creative flair: Ideas /concept generation both independently and as part of a team
- Strategic thinking and speed of work
- Problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of appropriate and latest requirements for camera/edit dependent on brief
- Awareness of current and emerging audiovisual and digital media trends
- Publishing strategies to support content planning
- Fluent use of relevant editing software
- Independent management of projects
- Strong time management and account management skills
- Relevant video / creative qualifications
- Skilled in Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- University degree
- 5 years+ relevant experience