Restaurant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Doner House Abu Dhabi
Doner House Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Restaurant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restaurant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Doner House Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
- Recruits, trains, motivates and evaluates his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
- Implements and understands hygiene and cleanliness procedures and policies and overviews the preparation and presentation of high quality food items by strictly following the standards, preparation techniques and “P roducts bible ” of the b rand.
- Plans, organizes, directs and controls the day to day unit’s operations.
- Determines the type of services to be offered and implements operational procedures.
- Controls inventory, monitors revenues and modifies procedures and prices.
- Greets customers, resolves their complaints and ensures health and safety regulations are followed at all times.
- Negotiates arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
- Prepares the annual budget and business plan of the department
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- 8 to 10 years of experience, out of which minimum 3 to 4 in a managerial role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Food and Beverage.
- Fluency in English. Arabic is a major plus.