Business Development Manager Autos Jobs Vacancy in Olx Group
Olx Group urgently required following position for Business Development Manager Autos. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Autos Jobs Vacancy in Olx Group Jobs Details:
We’re looking for a highly driven Business Development Manager to join the Autos sales team. This is an opportunity to join a highly successful and established sales team where sales culture, the desire to succeed and winning mentality lives in abundance. We work hard, recognise success and build on each other. This role will allow you to make a real impact to growth and revenue targets, and build a career with dubizzle and the OLX Group.
We’re a team of 4,000 ambitious, curious people building trading platforms that are used by hundreds of millions of people every month to buy and sell almost anything.
What you will be doing:
- Working in line with agreed strategy to penetrate assigned territory and acquire new business, utilising methods such as tele-prospecting, cold calling, seeking referrals and networking
- Responsible for maintaining and building allocated portfolio of existing clients, meeting them on a regular basis to reassess ongoing requirements, identifying potential upgrade opportunities, and perform annual account reviews
- Responsible for defining strategy for managing allocated portfolio within the guidelines issued by line manager. Keeping in regular contact with clients to ensure you are always in the frame when decisions are being made regarding either increasing or decreasing spend with dubizzle
- Follow a structured consultative sales process which includes questioning techniques used to identify and explore possible needs and pain points of a client’s existing set-up, so that we may position our product offering as the ideal solution delivering maximum ROI
- Responsible for ensuring that a client is on-boarded correctly. This involves: training on advertising best practices; demonstrating how to upload content; understanding performance dashboards and how to convert and consolidate deals
- Monitor client account activity and health, providing guidance and assistance to clients who are not managing their account effectively and also identifying upsell opportunities, thus reducing business risk of churn
- 3 years minimum experience in direct sales
- Hungry and driven sales professional, who regards sales as a chosen career path and continually invests time in themselves to improve capabilities
- Ability to understand data, which will then be communicated clearly and concisely to clients and colleagues alike
- Resourceful and competitive self-starter who confidently approaches each day with a winning mentality
- Arabic speaker preferred
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets in competitive and challenging work environments
- Own driving licence
- Own car
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Opportunity to join a winning sales team
- Continual self development opportunities
- Opportunity to build a career within a multi-National organisation
- Medical insurance
- Air ticket
- dubizzle.com is the leading classifieds website for users in the UAE. Since its launch in 2005, dubizzle Motors has gone from strength to strength, continually delivering results for consumers and commercial partners.
- dubizzle is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +4000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it easier for people to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity in local communities.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
Are you ready to live your dream and apply for this role? It only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template. Once you’ve it out submit it online and our talent scouts promise to give it serious consideration. We will try to get back to you within the next two weeks but we have to admit, sometimes it takes a bit longer than that. If it does, please don’t worry we will respond to your application no matter what.