The Principal Jobs Vacancy in Raha International School Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi
Raha International School Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for The Principal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
The Principal Jobs Vacancy in Raha International School Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
- To provide direct assistance to the Principal and to support and manage day-to-day administrative issues of the whole school
- Support and advise the Principal on all-school policies and programs
- Serve as the administration liaison to the various committees within the school
- Support the program development work of the Heads of Secondary and Primary
- Plan and coordinate meetings, receptions, luncheons, workshops, travel/accommodations, etc.) for completing activities and/or delivering services in accordance with the Principal's job description
- Maintain a wide variety of complex manual and electronic documents files and records (e.g. contacts, time sheets, personnel files, correspondence files)
- University degree or diploma relating to the field, preferred but not essential
- Minimum 3-5 years' administrative experience, preferably working in an educational setting
- Maintains confidentiality and exemplifies personal and professional integrity
- Exhibits exemplary written/ spoken English
- Demonstrates competence in computer technical skills using Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint and other related programs/software for educational and business office use
- Accurate proofing and ability to produce high quality first drafts