Representative Customer Service Jobs Vacancy in Commscope Internet City
Commscope Internet City urgently required following position for Representative Customer Service. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Representative Customer Service Jobs Vacancy in Commscope Internet City Jobs Details:
The Customer Service Representative is primarily responsible for cultivating customer relationships for current/potential customers by utilizing excellent and in-depth knowledge of CommScope products, capabilities, as well as CRM process, and procedures. The CSR will be accountable for customer service as related to serving customer orders from the point of sale up to and including the time the order ships and invoices. This may include, but is not limited to, order input, order scheduling, expediting, tracking, finding and coordinating alternative materials as necessary, and in general any aspect of meeting customers needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow developed procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operations of Customer Service, supports development of new procedures as necessary;
- Monitor programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery to meet customer expectations, while maintaining in-depth knowledge of the Company’s systems and processes and participates in the development of same;
- Facilitate order management from order receipt through invoicing to the customer utilizing a thorough understanding of supply chain capabilities and current status
- Act as resource in resolving customer issues by utilizing excellent company process knowledge and strong skills in negotiating and selling;
- Develop a thorough knowledge of all products and their functionality and utilize such knowledge to service internal and external customers, business partners, and sales organization;
- Provide customers with product literature and documentation when necessary or appropriate;
- Report and manage daily sales/production reports and metrics; -
- Perform various functions involving order management such as handling inbound/outbound calls from and to customers, business partners, and the sales organizations regarding; order entry, order confirmations, orders acknowledgements, order change notifications, and website inquiries, among other incidental tasks and duties;
- Provide support and back up assistance to peers;
- Communicate with the Materials Management and Operating organization to anticipate projects, completion timetables, and potential scheduling issues;
- Set customer expectations and priorities for the supply chain (not just expedites)
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and enhance customer satisfaction and appreciations
- Perform other duties assigned and unassigned that are required by the needs of the business;
- Support quality and warranty process as needed;
- Participate in on-going product, process, and business skills training;
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with customers, prospects, colleagues and supervisors and maintain them over time;
- Work with sales to develop and participate in training meetings;
- Support and participate in overall business development activities of company;
- Develop, update and improve communication methods and tools.
Examples of General Tasks Related to Customer Service Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Order entry and order management;
- Providing pricing, order status and availability;
- Provide support for complaint processing;
- "Do the customer's job for them;"
- Work with Customers, Sales Team, and PLM to develop a better understanding of our products and their place in meeting customer needs;
Work as intermediary representing Customers, Sales Team, PS&M, and members of the Technical Staff to provide guidance service expectations and requirements to the Supply Chain on a timely and accurate basis – be the Customer’s advocate.
SKILSS & COMPETENCIES
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and teamwork skills are required
- Detail oriented person who can multi-task and is able to understand technical information as well as product specifications.
- Position includes handling and follow-through of customer service issues, estimating and sales.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English. Arabic is an added value.
- Preferred previous experience in customer Service or Order Management
- Preferred knowledge of SAP
SCOPE OF THE POSITION
- Based in Dubai office
- Supporting Middle East customers
- Reports to MEA Customer Service Supervisor