Outlet Manager All Day Dining Jobs Vacancy in Hyatt Abu Dhabi
Hyatt Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Outlet Manager All Day Dining. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Outlet Manager All Day Dining Jobs Vacancy in Hyatt Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. All of our activity is aligned to our purpose of “we care for people so they can be their best”.
As Outlet Manager of our All Day Dining Restaurant, you will primarily be responsible to ensure an exciting, enjoyable, memorable dining experience for all guests, as well as manage the outlet as a successful independent profit centre, in line with the outlet's operating concept and Grand Hyatt standards, while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of the outlet.
You will be responsible for maximizing associates productivity through multiskilling, flexible scheduling and unique bespoke training and development plans for each team member.
Not only will you do amazing things within the hotel, you will make a name for yourself and team outside of the hotel. Partnering and participating in local community events and initiatives.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment. If you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you!
We are looking for candidates who are currently in a similar leadership role or have relevant Food & Beverage experience in hotels. We are looking for a candidate who has:
- A relevant degree, apprenticeship or diploma in Hospitality or restaurant management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Outlet Manager or Assistant Outlet Manager in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards.
- Knowledge of wine styles and grape varieties and other beverage items.
- Well developed Computer Skills particularly in the use of MS Office and email.
- Reputation as a collaborative and results-oriented leader, with excellent communication and business acumen.
- P roven ability as an effective and caring leader fostering a culture where people are empowered to be their best.
- Ability to manage change, deal with complex situations requiring the assessment of priorities and the tenacity to follow through to a successful conclusion.
- V erbal and written English language proficiency is required, with a second language helpful.
You must be able to deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism and have a true desire to satisfy the needs of others.
If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged.
Primary Location: AE-AZ-Abu Dhabi
Organization: Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi
Job Level: Department Head/Manager | Full-time