Senior Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cavendish Maxwell Dubai
Cavendish Maxwell Dubai urgently required following position for Senior Data Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cavendish Maxwell Dubai Jobs Details:
We have a unique opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to join our expanding Property Monitor department.
Property Monitor is a is a real estate intelligence platform in the UAE and a product of Cavendish Maxwell. Property Monitor offers users the ability to search up-to-date residential sales and leasing transactions, off-plan sales, commercial transactions and valuation data as well as our professional opinion on achievable prices across the major areas in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
The UAE’s real estate market is undergoing a significant and exciting change – driven by data and technology. The skillful use of data and insights play a vital role in Property Monitor’s mission to create greater market transparency and unmatched value for our clients. The Senior Data Analyst will be a guiding force in defining the data and insights strategy for the product and will be a key member in the department working closely with the system developers.
- Develop and implement data collection systems, data analytics, databases, and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Filter and “scrub/clean” data by reviewing reports, printouts, historical data, and performance indicators to locate and correct data problems
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Establish data management standards, procedures and best practices
- Identify opportunities to improve data quality alignment
- Build and automate reports in MS Excel based on submitted requirements and report mock-ups
- Liaise with real estate account and portfolio managers to ensure requirements are optimised and implemented efficiently, effectively, and in accordance with business objectives
- Ensure standard and ad-hoc reports are delivered as per schedule
- Automate creation and delivery of existing reports and new reports to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Prepare source data by compiling and sorting information and establishing entry priorities
- Process data and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies and resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- Present data and reports in an accessible format, bringing elements of design and automation which complement the clients’ objectives
- Write VBA scripts to manipulate data for data loads and extracts on excel databases
- Degree level (or above) in statistics, mathematics, computer science or a related discipline
- Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
- The ability to carry out data quality control, validation and linkage
- Expert user of MS Excel (advanced level) with knowledge in visual basic programming
- Strong analytical expertise with demonstrated data management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely
- A meticulous and organised approach to work
- A logical, analytical and creative approach to problems
- The ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload
- Knowledge of the UAE real estate market would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of Python, Pandas and R would also be advantageous