Coordinator Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Area Management Middle East Africa Dubai Dubai
- Coordinator Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai
- Area Management Middle East Africa Dubai
- Dubai DU
- 15 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Area Management Middle East Africa Dubai Dubai urgently required following position for Coordinator Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Coordinator Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Area Management Middle East Africa Dubai Dubai Jobs Details:
As an IT Coordinator, you will be looking after the IT Operations in the property under supervision of Director of IT - Dubai Hotels and the key responsibility is to provide first level support for both users and guests for various IT and Business applications.
- You will be expected to be a primary point of contact for routine inquiries regarding Information Technology issues of the hotel.
- You will be responsible to support computers in hardware and software malfunction in coordination with all the departments; and to manage and prioritize any IT problems, impacting either revenue and/or the guest for quick resolution and pro-actively seek for preventative maintenance.
- You are expected to solve technical and operational challenges in the scope of IT reported by users; follow the code of practice as related to security and operation of computer systems with a thorough knowledge of standards of operating procedures.
- Should be an IT Graduate / Degree
- Hotel Background will be preferred
- Should be well-versed with Opera / Micros and other Hospitality Systems
- Should have good hardware , networking and software understanding and knowledge.
- Strong team player, enthusiastic and flexible
- Should be dedicated, courteous and a self-motivator along with a positive attitude.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
Are you interested? Please apply online and send us your application documents including the earliest possible start date, your salary expectations.
We look forward receiving your application!
For additional information please contact:
Area Human Resources Coordinator - Middle East, Africa & Asia
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts Management - Dubai Area Office