Security Manager Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Area Management Middle East Africa Dubai Dubai
- Security Manager Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai
- Area Management Middle East Africa Dubai
- Dubai DU
- 09 May, 2018 14 days ago
Area Management Middle East Africa Dubai Dubai urgently required following position for Security Manager Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Manager Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Area Management Middle East Africa Dubai Dubai Jobs Details:
As a Security Manager, you are responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of security personnel, coordinating with government and law enforcement agencies, and organizing patrolling of the property to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all areas of the hotel
- Coordinate with government and law enforcement agencies as necessary
- Assist the hotel in complying with Local Fire Safety Legislation
- Assist the hotel with Local Safety Legislation being specifically responsible for compliance of the security department
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel, engage in the implementation of safety and security procedures for the department, and provide assistance and advice to other departments in relation to security
- Plan, deliver and facilitate regular staff awareness training
- Should have a valid Security Manager License from DPS to be eligible for the role.
- Should have min. 2 years of experience in similar role for a Hotel in Dubai.
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Should be an Arabic Speaker
Are you interested? Please apply online and send us your application documents including the earliest possible start date, your salary expectations.
We look forward receiving your application!
For additional information please contact:
Area Human Resources Coordinator - Middle East, Africa & Asia
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts Management - Dubai Area Office