Junior Business Partner Corporate Services Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Royal Sporting House Dubai
Royal Sporting House Dubai urgently required following position for Junior Business Partner Corporate Services Dubai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Business Partner Corporate Services Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Royal Sporting House Dubai Jobs Details:
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
We are currently looking for a Junior HR Business Partner to act as a trusted advisor to mid-line management on all human capital management matters. This person will ensure a keen understanding of the business so as to implement HR strategies and practices that support robust business growth; reinforce a culture of performance focus, meritocracy and diversity; and ensure compliance with Group HR policy.
The Junior HR Business Partner will be involved in:
- Organizational Development
- Building and maintaining the organization blueprint / design in terms of job families, updated role competencies, job descriptions and other elements related to the foundation of the organization
- Supporting the HR and Business leadership in implementing the HR strategy and annual plan. To create and support a continuous improvement environment for HR Activities within the business units.
- Play an advisory role in creating and managing a lean and multi-skilled workforce. Support and facilitate the implementation of business structure reorganisation and consolidation to deliver efficiencies
- Business Engagement
- To manage business engagement by understanding the requirements of the business and liaising with the Centres of Excellence and formulate a tailored solution / approach for each business unit
- Prompt on HR deliverables in terms of dashboards, data analysis and other business cases to enable business and HR leadership to take key decisions and also focus on key areas that need attention
- Employee Lifecycle
- Design and deliver orientation and induction plans for new joiners, liaise with Group L&D to ensure execution of L&D initiatives and plan, manage ER issues within the business units, develop succession plans and retention strategies and ensure compliance with local law and Group policy throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Creating a culture of employee engagement based on ‘Al Futtaim Way’ values. Reinforce at all times a culture of meritocracy, performance-focus and diversity
- Manpower budgeting
- To provide line management with regular and financial reporting of employee costs; ensure annual manpower budgeting exercise is conducted accurately and efficiently;
- Create and obtain approval for and manage manpower budget for each business unit; ensure adherence to the business financial systems and processes.
The ideal candidate must have the following to be considered for this role:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Human Resource, Psychology or Business Management Degree
CIPD qualification desirable
Minimum five years HR Generalist experience.
Previous experience as a HR Business Partner is preferable
Change Management, Organizational Development, Management Development, Performance/Compensation Management, Recruitment & Selection, Employee Relations, Mentoring/Coaching, Human Capital Metrics
Analytical skills, financial modeling skills, good communication skills and problem solving skills.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.