Lifting Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Best Building Contracting Company Dubai
Best Building Contracting Company Dubai urgently required following position for Lifting Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lifting Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Best Building Contracting Company Dubai Jobs Details:
- Developing and maintaining procedures related to lifting and rigging,
- Ensuring that all cranes and lifting equipment in the onshore & offshore facilities comply with required company specification and standards,
- Ensuring all personnel involved with lifting and rigging activities are competent, experienced and approved,
- Inspecting, monitoring and auditing all lifting and rigging equipment to ensure the equipment have valid 3rd party inspection or test certificate as required,
- Monitoring contractors together with the HSSE department to ensure compliance with lifting and rigging standards,
- Reviewing, approving lifting plans and supporting other departments with technical inputs related to lifting and rigging activities,
- Participating in lifting and rigging accident and incident investigations as the technical authority,
- Performing technical audit and approval of lifting & rigging contractors,
- Providing detailed buying description of lifting & rigging equipment and accessories, and
- Coaching and developing trainee Engineers if applicable.
- Bachelor's degree / Diploma with adequate years of expereince.
- You must have proven experience of working in a team within a multicultural environment and must be able to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization. Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential for the role.