Adventure Guide Intern Jobs Vacancy in Anantara Desert Islands
Anantara Desert Islands urgently required following position for Adventure Guide Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Adventure Guide Intern Jobs Vacancy in Anantara Desert Islands Jobs Details:
- Liaising with the Senior Adventure Guide to determine bookings and any special requirements for guests and visitors.
- Greeting visitors and guests as they arrive at the resort and providing a basic resort briefing.
- Ensuring factual knowledge is imparted to visitors and guests regarding the history and future development of the resort; its animals, plants and trees, bird life, archeological heritage and (if applicable) marine life.
- Guiding and delivering tourism activities incorporating (but not limited to) archery, mountain biking, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, cycling, sunset boat trips, wild life drives and all other related tourism activities as directed by the Activities and Recreation Manager.
- Safely using all equipment, vehicles and consumables related to the delivery of tourism activities, and the maintenance of such equipment.
- Ensuring that visitors are safe and that hazards or potential hazards are mitigated and reported to management.
- Ensuring that safety requirements are adhered to by visitors, including the supply and correct use of all personal protective equipment for both themselves and guests appropriate to the activity being undertaken, including the completion of all related safety briefings and indemnity related paperwork.
- Echnical competency
- Wilderness medicine and first aid
- Customer service and group management skills
- Natural & cultural history interpretation (content delivery)
- Driving Licence