Software Testing Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Varishtha Infotech Dubai
Varishtha Infotech Dubai urgently required following position for Software Testing Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Testing Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Varishtha Infotech Dubai Jobs Details:
Looking for a Software Test Engineer for one of our premium clients in Dubai. Candidate on Visit visa or immediate to join will be preferred.
In this software testing position, the person need to work with team members in application testing including functional, system integration, unit, regression, load, performance and user acceptance testing. Quality Analyst is required to work independently and collaborating with our team including product managers, software developers, testers, and teams such as Client Services, Operations, Clinical.
- Collaborate with project team members in application testing, to include functional, system integration, unit, regression, load, performance and user acceptance testing;
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management;
- Assist in the development of change control processes, best practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies;
- Automate existing manual test cases and promote the use of re-usable objects for functional and regression testing;
- Validate and certify data to ensure the results meet the business requirements in SIT, UAT and in production
- Help debug code and triage issues
- Create and maintain user acceptance tests for all released products and all client configurations
- Execute acceptance tests immediately after each release
- Create, maintain and execute regression tests specific to the production environment
- Effectively explain and document bugs in released products, including reproducing steps, system configuration, etc.
- Work with Account Management to determine client requirements and user acceptance criteria for new product features, including participating in all product planning meetings.
- Maintain functional, regression and smoke tests.
- Perform other duties and cross functional roles as needed to support the team.
- Must have experience and Full knowledge of MongoDB and strong knowledge of php (Front end)
- Must have experience in Android and IOS Apps testing
- Experience in the design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for software testing.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with an Agile delivery model, preferably Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Experience with complex distributed backend software applications preferable using JAVA
- Experience in applying latest test automation techniques like data-driven testing, behavioral testing etc.
- Experience in reusing unit test cases, test stubs to other development test object in automating test suites.
- Experience to work with Release Management team to create and maintain automated build verifications and smoke tests.
- Experience with testing tools like SOAP UI, Ready API, Groovy, Selenium, QTP/UFT or cucumber.
- Experience working with ad hoc query and scripting programs (Oracle using TOAD).
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Strong data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
- Comfortable working in an automated, fast-paced, test driven environment.
Job Type: Contract
- Android and IOS Apps testing: 3 years
- Php: 1 year
- Software Testing: 3 years
- Mango DB: 3 years