Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy in First Bit Technologies Dubai
First Bit Technologies Dubai urgently required following position for Support Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy in First Bit Technologies Dubai Jobs Details:
We are a global IT company with European roots that has 80 branch offices in 5 countries. Its international team consists of 5,000 skilled, knowledgeable professionals. For over 20 years, First BIT has been earning its reputation as a reliable partner by implementing IT projects of varying complexity, ranging from supplying equipment to the comprehensive modernization and optimization of IT infrastructure. Being primarily an IT solutions and support provider, the company is flexible enough to focus on satisfying all IT customer needs.
Today we are inviting only the most successful IT support engineer to work with our strong team.
- Installation, configuration and support for software and hardware, assemblies and connections at customers and partners site
- Provide consultations for IT software and hardware, assemblies and connections at customer and partner site
- Provide second and third level technical support (e-mail, phone calls, on-site support)
- Troubleshoot incidents and provide problem analysis and software testing
- Cooperate with the development team on daily basis
- Deliver technical trainings and presentations to partners, customers and internal departments
- Build and sustain a relationship as the primary technical contact for partners
- Deliver the highest level of satisfaction with the services offered by the company
- Deliver implementations, upgrades and configurations of products
- Preferably Filipino guy, 22-28 years, living in UAE.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 1-2 years of experience in IT services
- Ability to troubleshoot issues without supervision and deliver easy-to-follow solutions
- Working experience with operating systems and networks (Windows, Linux, UNIX, TCP/IP)
- Proactive understanding of partner/customer's needs and delivery of satisfactory services/solutions
- Fluent English spoken and written language
- Driving license - as a plus
- Unlimited possibilities of professional and career growth
- Salary is negotiating (salary range 3500 – 4500)
- Medical insurance
- Reimbursement of customer visiting expenses
- 6-day’s working week
- Office in DIC;