Business Processes Principal Consultant Uae Jobs Vacancy in Sap Dubai
Sap Dubai urgently required following position for Business Processes Principal Consultant Uae. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Processes Principal Consultant Uae Jobs Vacancy in Sap Dubai Jobs Details:
Requisition ID: 169356
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Founded in 1972, SAP is the world´s leading provider of enterprise applications, analytics, and mobility with over 170,000 customers around the world. SAP is currently seeking a Business Processes Principal Consultant.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Application specific expert consulting (for a specific application: creation of business blueprint, Implementation based on a blueprint, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support)
- Support in escalated projects
- Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
- Support of pre-sales activities (license and consulting)
- Identifying and applying Integrated Service Delivery options
- Taking over responsibility from time to time as a sub project team lead
- Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
- Detailed planning of process implementation
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
- Industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
- Develop and Assure quality of process models
- Demonstrating expert knowledge of modeling standards and tools
- Functional Experience
- Minimum seven years consulting experience in application
- Has experience with minimum of minimum 6 full cycle implementations
- Deep understanding of industry specific business processes (if applicable)
- Has performed several business cases
- Has managed difficult client situations
- Understands the Business Process Library approach and is contributing to it
- Acts as a moderator in the KM environment
- Acted as a team lead in more than 2 projects
- Acts as a coach or mentor for colleagues
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- English: Fluent
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.