Asst Cdp Bssl Jobs Vacancy in Kamaxi Overseas Consultants
Kamaxi Overseas Consultants urgently required following position for Asst Cdp Bssl. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asst Cdp Bssl Jobs Vacancy in Kamaxi Overseas Consultants Jobs Details:
The Assistant Chef de Partie is responsible for the preparation of food items such as peeling and cutting vegetabl es , and assisting cooks in preparing sauces, fish, soups or salads and cold food preparation in the pantry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Man a station in the Galley, assigned by the Executive Chef, in order to become familiar with various tasks.
- Assist with the transportation of food items from the Main Stores to the Galley.
- Clean and sanitize work area and utensils used, in accordance with Shipsan, the European sanitation program and United States Public Health Rules and Regulations.
- Be on standby in the galley periodically when the ship is subject to a Shipsan/ USPH inspection.
- Assist with breakfast service on occasion.
- Ensure that personal appearance, uniform and personal hygiene are in accordance with the company rul es and regulations.
- Be punctual
- Possess the ability to taste all foods to ensure correct preparation. Training & Development
- Attend all meetings, training activities or classes related to assigned position as required. Financial
- N/A Safety Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe and sanitary environment for all guests and crew members.
- Follow proper procedures and instructions at all times to prevent damage of any kind to ship or company property.
- Know and comply with Ships an, the European sanitation program, and United States Public Health Rules and Regulations pertaining to assigned working area.
- Participate in safety drills as required.
- Comply with Marella Cruises’ Safety and Pollution Prevention Program
- Comply with Marella Cruises’ Operating Procedures Resources. Preferred
- Fluency in additional language(s)
- High School education or better.
- Minimum of two years in the profession in quality hotels, restaurants or cruise ship environment.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of general office practices, procedures and equipment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with senior-level management and owner representatives.
- Ability to perform all tasks in a proficient and timely manner using, speed as a motivating factor.
- Must be punctual.