Manager Jobs Vacancy in Streit Group
Streit Group urgently required following position for Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Jobs Vacancy in Streit Group Jobs Details:
Responsiblities and Duties:
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Maintain/Develop a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Manage all HR operations and paperwork: Executive Orders leave request, Termination letters, Joining Reports, Increment, Change of Designation, Probation Period Completion, Decrement, and Internal Transfer. (APC, SME, SSV, SG)
- Manage all Free Zone issues: Employees personal Jafza Requests, Salary Certificate, NOC, liquor license, Vehicle license, Monthly salary certificate (Get all employees signatures and submit to Jafza on time)
- New employee orientation ((APC, SME, SSV, SG)
- Ensure all documents preparation related to new employee joining our company (Employment contract, Joining report, Non-Disclosure, No-Competition Agreement, Appointment Letter, Statement of Consent and Disclosure, Undertaking letter for a new employment visa application, Employee Personal Information sheet, Items Provided sheet. (SSV, SME, APC, SG) Co-ordinate with IT to supply email, mobile, sim card, computer, extension number for new employee. (SME, SSV, APC, SG)
- Control HR files (manual & electronic) & HR database updating. (SME, APC, SSV, SG)
- Directly involves in recruitment process (SME, APC, SSV, SG)
- Provide response to all employees (SG, SME, APC, SSV) the general HR enquiries verbally and written.
- Coordinate accommodation for new employees arriving (APC, SME, SG, APC)
- Assist with employees accommodation renewal tenancy contracts (SG, SME, SSV, APC)
- Final settlements and release forms of resigned or terminated employees (APC, SME, SSV, SG)
- Submit Employment related expenses calculation (for new visa, cancellation visa) (APC, SME, SSV, SG)
Qualification and Skills:
Education: University degree, major in HR, Social Science, Business Administration etc.
Experience: Min 5 years of progressively on similar positions in human resources, preferably in a similar industry
Communication Skills: Fluent English
Computer Skills: Must be competent in computer skills, SAP
Other: Knowledge of principles and practices of human resources management
Knowledge of principles and practices of staff supervision and performance appraisal
Expert in employment law and employee relations and communication
Knowledge of incident investigation techniques