Executive Assistant English Arabic Jobs Vacancy in Nes Global Talent Abu Dhabi
Nes Global Talent Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Executive Assistant English Arabic. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant English Arabic Jobs Vacancy in Nes Global Talent Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
Job Requirements - Main Activities:
The candidate will contribute to the overall effectiveness of the business by performing secretarial duties, providing administrative / technical support, and carrying out clerical tasks within the entity of assignment.
- Perform secretarial and administrative support duties for DGD Dept.
- Perform secretarial and administrative support duties for CEO Dept.
- Carry out basic administration and paperwork process (photocopy/scan, dispatching and filing of documentation
- Prepare, verify, issue and store internal and external paperwork and correspondence (letters, faxes, memo, minutes, presentations etc).
- Take telephone calls, politely assist callers and where necessary take messages or redirect.
- Represent first point of contact for visitors to the company, ensure they have badges, are aware of company safety guidelines and evacuation procedures, ensure they are conducted to their meeting place and are offered drinks etc.
- Organize and actively contribute to the organization of meetings, preparation of documents, conferences & business events in coordination with various parties.
- Maintain manager agendas and input key events into management calendar.
- Register record and dispatch incoming and outgoing mail/reports through appropriate channels and ensure proper completeness such as proof-reading, monitoring of signatures, etc.
- Maintain appropriate filing system by organizing, archiving, controlling and retrieving produced/received documents/reports (e.g. assigning codes etc.)
- Manage the occupancy of meeting rooms and coordinate the required arrangements for meetings,
- Carry out general administration/process administrative documents (e.g. checking timesheets, coordinating leave plans for supported team, issuing requisitions, arrange flight/hotel reservation)
- Communicate with internal/external parties to ensure coordination of business processes (eg. availability of offshore travel documents by personnel and contracting companies etc.)
- Requisition standard goods/stationery for the department/section
- Actively contribute to the general cleanliness, hygiene and safety of the premises and to the observance of company rules and procedures,
- Ensure confidentiality of information and security of critical documentation,
Minimum Requirements & Qualification:
- Level of education: Minimum secondary level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency (speaking, writing and reading) in Arabic and English is required. French is a plus.
- 8 years experience preferably in administration.
- Proficiency in Windows XP and Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel and Power Point).