System Service Engineer For Radio Monitoring Systems Jobs Vacancy in Rohde Schwarz Abu Dhabi
- System Service Engineer For Radio Monitoring Systems
- Rohde Schwarz
- Abu Dhabi AZ
- 16 Jun, 2018 30+ days ago
Rohde Schwarz Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for System Service Engineer For Radio Monitoring Systems. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
System Service Engineer For Radio Monitoring Systems Jobs Vacancy in Rohde Schwarz Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Our local company Rohde & Schwarz Emirates L.L.C. in Abu Dhabi is the competent and easy-to-contact service partner for our customers in the United Arab Emirates and Middle East.
Join our subsidiary Rohde & Schwarz Emirates L.L.C. in Abu Dhabi (Utd.Arab Emir.) at the earliest possible date as
System Service Engineer (m/f)
for Radio Monitoring Systems
- In this function you are responsible for the maintenance of our highly sophisticated, fully integrated Radio Monitoring Systems.
- You are part of a technical team assigned to support our customers.
- You are going to maintain systems at the locations of operation, and independently provide preventive maintenance services, fault finding and rectifying of hard- and software defects within the system life cycle.
- Software upgrades, configuration reviews and the maintenance and updating of the technical documentation will also be part of your challenging remit.
- You have successfully completed your studies in IT and/or radio communications engineering and you have certain skills in Information or IP Network Technologies
- You have experiences in IP network, server and database administration
- You are familiar with the GSM and LTE air interface layers and protocols
- You have a good understanding of RF technologies and experiences in operation and maintenance of RF equipment and antennae
- You are interested in enhancing your knowledge in the demanding and fast developing market of communications and radio monitoring networks
- You like to work self-dependent and proactive in a cooperative team atmosphere
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and in the possession of a valid driving license
- Acceptance of international business travels is obligatory
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please send your application to HR.MEA@rohde-schwarz.com, Rohde & Schwarz Emirates L.L.C., Ayaz-H Khan, Human Resources, Ref. number: AE-XXX-50622338-001.