Senior Partner Sales Engineer Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Appdynamics Dubai
Appdynamics Dubai urgently required following position for Senior Partner Sales Engineer Dubai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Partner Sales Engineer Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Appdynamics Dubai Jobs Details:
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
To be a successful Channel Sales Engineer at AppDynamics, you need to have experience in a sales engineer or customer-facing role, and be passionate about technical sales and working with customers. Ideally, you are ambitious and self- motivated, and have experience with application performance management technologies and techniques and Cloud and Big Data technologies. Other qualifications we are looking for include:
- Experience and competence working at OS command lines including Unix, Linux and Window command prompts.
- Experience with Unix/Linux/Windows shell scripting
- Knowledge of basic networking components and concepts. Ability to troubleshoot basic networking issues that may prevent communication between hosts
- Experience with web servers and common relational databases used in today’s application architectures. Ability to understand SQL.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about technical sales and working with customers
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities & POCs concurrently
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional
- Travel up to 50%
Desired Experience & Skills
- Experience with application performance management technologies and techniques
- Experience with Cloud and Big Data technologies
- Experience with common .NET web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components such as ASP.NET, ASMX, WCF, MSMQ, etc.
- Experience with common Java web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components such as servlets, struts, Spring, EJB, web services, RMI, JMS, MQ-Series, etc.
About the Role
As a Channel Sales Engineer at AppDynamics, you will be responsible for providing world class pre-sales technical support to the sales team that supports our Global Partners. Working directly with Partners and Customers you will be the subject matter expert on Application Performance Management and AppDynamics.
You will be responsible for delivering training sessions to educate our partners on APM and AppDynamics
You will provide Product Demonstrations that directly address customer pain and emphasize AppDynamics’ industry leading APM solutions.
During the sales cycle, you will lead the proof of concepts, demonstrating AppDynamics’ ability to meet and exceed customer requirements, often in the customer’s production environment.
Finally, you will have the opportunity to work directly with our Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to share your knowledge and experiences to ultimately improve our business and our customers’ success.
TRAVEL COMMITMENT: 50% to 60%
We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
- Competitive compensation for your work.
- Generous time off policy with 5 weeks of vacation, paid sick days and an extra day off as our gift to your birthday. We also offer up to 4 weeks of emergency situation time off, should such unfortunate and unexpected situation occur.
- Support for your volunteering activities by giving you additional paid time off.
- Opportunity to broaden your horizons by attending popular conferences.
- Private healthcare program with access to many high-quality health services and comprehensive preventive check-up once a year, which can be simply ordered by the phone or online.
- Pension insurance contribution and additional life insurance that can provide financial help in the shape of a lump sum payment for your family/dependents in the event of something really bad happened to you.
- Team outing events.
- Meal vouchers and company sponsored team lunches.
Other Benefits include:
- Baby Gift Program
- Maternity & Paternity Support
- Employee and Family Assistance
- Expert Medical Opinion
- Travel Related Benefits (including International SOS; 24/7 Emergency Wallet Card & Medical Benefits Abroad)
- Participation in Cisco Employee Stock Purchase Program
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.