Female Sales And Marketing Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Wahix Dubai
Wahix Dubai urgently required following position for Female Sales And Marketing Dubai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Female Sales And Marketing Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Wahix Dubai Jobs Details:
We are well established Digital Marketing and Leads Consultancy firm in Dubai, looking for an ambitious and energetic Female Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Managing company and client expectations
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching market and industry trends
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in Marketing Research or Marketing Consultancy
- Proficient English Speaker, Additional Language skills like Arabic is a great added value.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role for at least 2 years
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions -Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven sales track record
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and administrative skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 to AED8,000.00 /month
- Business Development: 2 years