Sales Representative Tourism Industry Jobs Vacancy in Mulla Group Dubai
Mulla Group Dubai urgently required following position for Sales Representative Tourism Industry. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Representative Tourism Industry Jobs Vacancy in Mulla Group Dubai Jobs Details:
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Conducts day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities
- selling travel products and tour package inbound and international
- Proactively builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- Activities could include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides accurate, complete and effective turnover to Event Management
- Engaging in Sales Activities and bringing the Sales
- Researches and develops new leads for Corporate/Group business.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism;
- taking part in familiarization visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers;
- liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance;
- Upsells each business opportunity to maximize revenue potential.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Sales Revenue
- Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
- Understands the overall market - competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
- Gains understanding of the location s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
- UAE experience of 5 years in Tours and Travel industry is required
- Valid UAE Driving License
- Indian candidates preferred
- Arabic Speaking Would be an advantage
- Knowledge of all the rules and regulations
- Proactive and enthusiastic candidate
- Team Leadership
- Must be available in UAE for interview