Atc Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Abd Safegate Abu Dhabi
Abd Safegate Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Atc Systems Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Atc Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Abd Safegate Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
ATC Systems Engineer
ADB Safegate is looking for a ATC Systems specialist, to join our team. Airports are embarking on an exciting new phases of development. One of the capital and central element of current projects are the implementation of the A-SMGCS Level 4 ‘Follow the Greens’ and A_CDM concepts.
We require an experienced Senior ATC Systems specialist with a strong background in system integration in the areas of Surveillance and other ATC systems like Electronic Flights Strips, Arrival and Departure management systems drive forward and advising several integration options.
The Air Traffic Control (ATC) Systems Specialist takes a leading role in the operational and technical design, assessment and verification of the several subsystems like Surveillance systems, ALCMS, Docking Guidance, Flight Plans, AODB, Electronic Flights Strips, AMAN and DMAN.
Has a good understanding of European based A_SMGCS and A_CDM requirements including operational understanding and skills of ATC Tower operations.
The ATC Systems Specialist is responsible for the specification, implementation, acceptance and support of designated ATC systems throughout their life cycle. His responsible to co-ordinate all activities related to the system integration and in some cases he would undertake the role of project manager, co-ordinating with our internal project team members and sub suppliers.
This role has many responsibilities with a high a degree of exposure to all levels in the company.
The key activities performed by the Air Traffic Control (ATC) Systems Specialist include:
- Evaluate that the overall technical solution (Definition and Design) to ensure it complies with operational requirements and that the technical solutions proposed by sub-system providers comply with customer expectations and/or Contractual requirements.
- Perform and participate to meetings with the airport operational departments and ATC controllers understanding the needs of the customer, making proposal and work out solutions ready for implementation.
- Participate in the planning and execution of the Validation exercises
- Review eventual sub supplier´s systems documentation ensuring operational requirements are covered.
- Identify risks at solution architecture level and propose where possible alternate validated solutions.
- Prepare high level design documents of A-SMGCS and A_CDM solutions and attend Design Reviews internal and with customers.
- As member of a Project Team participate to project progress meeting with the clients.
- Participation in all ATC validation activities (FAT, SAT, ORAT) of the project.
- Review the operational part of the solution accompanying documentation, including end user manuals.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a ATC Systems Integration Engineer/ Systems Engineer
- Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Telecommunications Engineering / Aeronautical Engineering/Software Engineering.
- Familiarity with the European SESAR program and Eurocontrol A-SMGCS Level 4 and A_CDM concepts.
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams in an international environment
- Technical management experience and/or operational understanding of the air navigation systems like: AFL_CMS, MLAT, SMR systems, surveillance systems, AODB, Docking Guidance, A & DMAN and ATM systems architectures.
- Knowledge of ATM and airport operations (Tower and Gate).
- Experience with integration, testing and commissioning of complex systems and system of systems (ATC systems will be an advantage)
- Practical and good understanding of System Integration & interfacing.
- Knowledge and experience of safety related assessment would be advantageous.
- Experience with software configuration control and revision control
- Have excellent planning, communication and reporting skills
- A high level of documentation skills
- Creative, dedicated and open-minded
- Ability to communicate and conduct business in English.
- Customer minded , result and quality oriented, with a strong improvement orientation.
- A self-propelled worker and initiative taker
- Can demonstrate sound Technical knowledge, with an ability to stay focused on the overall objectives during periods of work pressure