Demi Chef Blue Orange Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Dubai
Marriott International Inc Dubai urgently required following position for Demi Chef Blue Orange. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Demi Chef Blue Orange Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Dubai Jobs Details:
Job Number 18001EXS
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- To participate and supervise various sections of the Kitchen as and when required
- To assist the Chef de Partie in keeping the Kitchen areas and items of equipment in a clean,
- hygienic condition
- To assist the Chef de Partie in controlling wastage and achieving gross profit targets
- To undertake the Chef de Partie to achieve a high standard of control in all dishes and items produced by the Kitchen
- Any other duties requested by your Manager or head of Department relevant to the job function
- To confirm with food hygiene regulations currently in force
- To reduce cost. Maintain gross profit
- To excel every day to keep high standard as per the chef the cuisine expectation
- To check the quality and freshness of your product and production
- Handle and store stock according to stock control procedures.
- To constantly examine food supplies to ensure that they conform to the quality standards stipulated by the company are adhered to
- Takes an active part in all facets of Training activities in the Food Preparation Department.
- on the job training
- Training on New menu Items
- To keep up to date with new development techniques and equipment and follow is superior for training
- To expose culinary creativity to the whole kitchen brigade and active contribute to the training of the outlets
- Minimum one year of service in Mina Seyahi Complex
- Good conversational skill in English is a must
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in 5 * hotel (International Buffet).
- Excellent culinary catering talent
- Good knowledge and understanding of the kitchen and its operations
- Must have worked within a busy operation environment with a large brigade of chefs with multi-culture environment
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.