Assistant Controller Jobs Vacancy in Dnetworked Dubai
Dnetworked Dubai urgently required following position for Assistant Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Controller Jobs Vacancy in Dnetworked Dubai Jobs Details:
Assistant Controller Vacancy, We are looking for experienced and talented Assistant Controller for our firm , location Dubai.
- Lead, with limited guidance, the annual budgeting process.
- Special projects and ad hoc requests as needed.
- Develop key financial policies and procedures
- Analyze profit and loss drivers within the business
- Identify cost control measures and initiatives to ensure that the organization is run in a cost-effective manner.
- Drive a timely monthly close process, quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Responsible for internal and external reporting, general ledger analysis, accounts payable etc
- Timely and accurate recording and reporting of all financial transactions and account reconciliations.
- Review all financial statements
- Monitor cash balances and report weekly cash forecast.
- Lead, manage, develop, hire and support team members in Accounts Payable, Billing, Collections, and Payroll departments.
- Proficient computer skills
- Problem solving & Interpersonal Skills
- Oral & Written communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, Master’s degree highly preferred.
- 2+ Years of relevant accounting experience preferably in the federal contracting industry.
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing teams required.
- Significant knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles
- Experience using Deltek Costpoint software is highly desirable.
- Strong technical and analytical accounting skills.
- Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed.
- Capacity to work with a variety of work-styles and personalities.