Junior Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Times World Information Technology Dubai
Times World Information Technology Dubai urgently required following position for Junior Data Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Times World Information Technology Dubai Jobs Details:
Expert in all aspects of data management discipline to deliver rapid value to business users through applying end-to-end business intelligence lifecycle in quick sprints, starting from capturing the requirements, data provisioning and modeling to presentation leading up to insight driven analysis to the forefront of its decision making capability.
- Collect, validate, and analyze quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources
- Translate business questions into prototypes and conceptual design
- Sourcing data and using various data provisioning tools to order data into data sets for interactive analysis
- Create reference data custom groups and hierarchies that support multiple innovative business use cases from single sets transactional data.
- Prepare analytic reports and using a variety of graphs, Data cleansing, de-duplication
- Produce a variety of scheduled and ad hoc reports for internal and external requirements.
- Working with marketing teams on analyzing various reports
- Work with raw data in order to transform them to analytic reports usable for business performance and planning.
- Innovative analysis in terms of Social Media Analytics, Google Analytics, Database Management
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in data analysis, collection, and reporting (quantitative and qualitative)
- End-to-end BI experience in requirements management, design and development, focus on design and data management
- Good numerical capability and knowledge of Excel/ Access/ MySQL/MQL Server
- Should be able to easily grasp numerical relationships
- Extremely good knowledge of MS-Excel, problem solving capability and having worked in a similar position will be definitely an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all work products
- Excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical information clearly and concisely.
- Strong critical thinking skills, including demonstrated ability to approach problems objectively, draw valid conclusions, and develop viable options and recommendations for action
- Ability to innovate and suggest new approaches to solving problems or meeting requirements
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team