Assistant Manager Management Accounting Reporting Jobs Vacancy in Dubai Islamic Bank Dubai
Dubai Islamic Bank Dubai urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Management Accounting Reporting. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Management Accounting Reporting Jobs Vacancy in Dubai Islamic Bank Dubai Jobs Details:
- Responsible for updating and ensuring month end management reports (subsidiary results, Investment banking dashboard) are prepared and submitted to Manager on timely basis and are accurate and relevant providing effective performance analysis of subsidiaries against budget and prior periods.
- Responsible for preparation of Basel exposure workings and uploads relating to PRS, FX, Forwards and Structured Investment products
- Responsible for cost allocation and development of HPCM system including review of cost allocation drivers
- Providing the businesses with a detailed cost analysis with line by line comparisons with previous month and budget
- Investigate unreasonable variances in the expenses posting
- Continuously improving cost reporting framework in HPCM to achieve optimum system utilization and effective cost analysis
- Propose continuous improvement in MIS system that provides accurate, transparent, credible and timely reporting of performance, risks and opportunities to management
- Responsible for UAT and validation of automated reports, reporting discrepancies and proposing additional useful information in the reports under development
- Participation in complete segment level budget in the Hyperion Planning and Control Management System (provide global assumptions in the Hyperion for Income, OPEX and CAPEX applications);
- Closely working with the manager in preparation of actual information for preparing forecast for the remaining portion of current year and budget for the following year
- Contribute in development and updations of management accounting policies in line with changes in business dynamics within the bank and external environment.
- Ensure that the policies reflect business reality and encourage business behavior to achieve banks strategic and tactical objectives and targets.
- Ensure that the management reports are prepared in line with the approved management accounting policies.
- Coordinate with and provide guidance to the MIS and Financial Control teams with Finance and business and support function across the bank to ensure that these,
- policies are clearly understood and applied appropriately.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CMA designation; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience including supervisory and/or management, most recently in a financial management role in a project based or service based environment.