Customer Service Training Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Dubai
Amazon Com Dubai urgently required following position for Customer Service Training Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Training Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Dubai Jobs Details:
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized Trainer, for ME logistics contact center.
The Training team facilitates training of all customer service associates, drives initiatives and programs to improve performance at the local site, and examines data to identify continuous learning needs of the site. Our initial training approach is to facilitate learning for new hires so they focus on both quality and productivity from the beginning. Continuous learning initiatives are developed as a team, with peers at other Customer Service Centers, and with the quality and instructional design community as a whole. Initiatives such as transaction monitoring and coaching labs are supported by this team as well.
The Training Specialist will be responsible for determining the needs of the local team with regards to frequency and duration of ongoing coaching sessions, designing and building content, and using data to determine the effectiveness of your initiatives
- Previous experience as a Trainer or Training Coordinator within a Contact Centre environment (at least 3 months)
- Previous experience managing training classes larger than 25.
- Must be in good standing.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills with experience using PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Able to articulate customer obsession and speak confidently in front of a group
- Quick learner with the ability to multi-task & excellent organizational skill
- Must be Arabic speaker
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills; approachable, enthusiastic, patient, outgoing and ability to effectively motivate trainees
- Adaptable to change & flexibility to work extended hours
- Willing to spend additional time with associates to assist with knowledge gaps or missed training
- Ability to appropriately and professionally address trainee conduct, attendance, and performance issues
- Ability to assess trainee performance early on to identify areas of opportunity
- Ability to evaluate data, identify issues and make recommendations for Associate quality
Required Training Skills
- Confident public speaker with excellent group facilitator/presenter skills, able to clearly communicate complex information and to effectively motivate small groups
- Superior judgment, diplomacy, and tact, with a willingness to speak up in the midst of adversity
- Maintain and update existing locally-derived training programs to include up-to-date information as products and procedures evolve
- Demonstrable mastery of techniques and methods used in training, including adult learning concepts
- Adjust training and re-training as necessary to match shifting department practices, policies, and tools
- Ability to assess trainee performance in class to identify areas for improvement
- Qualified Monderator - higly prefered
- Required Quality Related Skills
- Ability to evaluate data, identify issues and make recommendations for · Associate quality improvement processes
- Ability to approach problems logically
- Ability to evaluate the output of Customer Service Associates (Call Centre Agents) against established guidelines, and communicate the results of this evaluation at the Associate and Area Manager level
- Ability to identify local site development needs and filter information to local management as well as to Quality Improvement team
- Excellent communication skills- ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurately written or spoken information; ability to clearly understand and describe the issues associates face