Engineer Civil Jobs Vacancy in Pivot Engineering And General Contracting Dubai
Pivot Engineering And General Contracting Dubai urgently required following position for Engineer Civil. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Civil Jobs Vacancy in Pivot Engineering And General Contracting Dubai Jobs Details:
- To ensure that the work executed on site is in accordance to the project specifications and drawings, records are produced, logged and filed properly.
- Responsible for controlling all QA/QC activities on the assigned project site.
- Raising Non Conformance Reports (NCRs) to solve problems.
- Managing the process of inspecting work and materials on site.
- Review of work procedures and material technical specifications to ensure their compliance with the Contract's quality requirements and the implemented quality system.
- In the absence of a Sr. QA/QC Engineer, managing the Site QA/QC Teams.
- In the absence of a Sr. QA/QC Engineer responsible for distribution and implementation of the project quality plan on the project.
- Ensuring that quality records are correctly generated, logged and filed.
- Carrying out the process of inspecting work and materials on site.
- Coordinate with material testing laboratory for the material testing in accordance to the project requirements
- To help the suppliers and subcontractors to meet the specified quality requirements.
- Implementing method statements, checklists and inspection test plans for site works.
- Ensuring that All NCRs are adequately monitored and the concerns dealt with effectively and in a timely fashion.
- To define the applicable client's requirements to suppliers and subcontractors.
- Participating in regular meetings with the Client and the Client's Representative as appropriate.
- Investigate problem areas related to quality in order to prevent poor quality.
- Coordination with the consultant on quality matters.
- Preparation and follow up closing of the snags during hand over.
- Identifying training needs and arranging appropriate training on site.
- Making training arrangements in coordination with the appropriate department heads on site.
- Provide necessary assistance to the site management to get Consultant's comments and acceptance of the submittals.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in the building construction industry.
- Proficient in spoken and written English language.
- Knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage.
- Computer skills should include competency in MS Word and Excel.
- Must possess a valid UAE driving license.
- Certification in Internal Quality Auditing would be an advantage.