Senior Manager Health Happiness Events Sports Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Expo Dubai
- Senior Manager Health Happiness Events Sports Specialist
- Dubai DU
- 17 May, 2018 7 days ago
Expo Dubai urgently required following position for Senior Manager Health Happiness Events Sports Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Health Happiness Events Sports Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Expo Dubai Jobs Details:
Expiry Date: Unlimited
Senior Manager – Health & Happiness Events (Sports Specialist)
The role of the content and programming department is to develop and align content across the site that provides an engaging and fun experience for visitors at the Expo 2020. The role of the programming team specifically is to identify and secure events during the six-month period that delivers the promised experience for different types of visitors and their journeys.
The role of the Senior Manager is to deliver a world-class health and wellness events to be hosted at Expo 2020. This includes curating sports and wellness events that contribute to the overall Health and Happiness strategy. The role would develop new Expo owned events, co-curation opportunities and licensing of the 3rd party events to be implemented at the Expo site.
- Work as part of the programming team to ensure development of an events attraction and evaluation framework and budget compliance;
- Collaborate with the larger programming team to develop exceptional events in the health and wellness space that generate visitor engagement and repeat visitation opportunities for Expo 2020;
- Contribute to the development of an overall strategy for health and wellness events to be hosted during the Expo period including sports (participation and elite), community and international visitor wellness and gastronomy events. The overall strategy should take into account the programming calendar, visitor numbers and profiles and available venues/public spaces;
- Keep up to date with the health, wellness events, trends & ideas. Ensure the Expo Owned events are exceptional in ideas and execution;
- Develop the content, marketing and operational plan required to deliver the Expo owned events with the help of the project management and production team;
- Identify key drivers of business success and keeps team focused on the critical few to achieve KPI results; and reported as per the team guidelines.
8+ years of relevant experience as well as:
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder in a related field;
- Experience in sports (elite and participations) events;
- Experience of end-to-end events delivery;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Attention to detail and follow-up a must;
- A strong track record of delivery;
- Experience in creating new events or licensing of 3rd party events.