Front Desk Agent Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Dubai
Marriott International Inc Dubai urgently required following position for Front Desk Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Agent Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Dubai Jobs Details:
Job Number 18001DJB
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- A Full Time position based at JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.
- Number of Direct Reports - 0
- Titles of Direct Reports – 0
- Hotel experience is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience working within a similar role in a 5star environment preferred
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Pro-active and reliable
- Outgoing personality and outstanding guest service skills.
- Knowledge of local area, local attractions, entertainment and landmarks
- Knowledge of hotel room types, layouts and features
- Ability to use Opera, Micros & MARSHA System and other operating systems
- Knowledge of Guest Response Tracking Software / Guestware
- Ability to work collaboratively with hotel service team in providing exceptional customer service excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and working to deadline skills
- Have a complete understanding of the Marriott Reward program
- Good level of English essential
- Be knowledgeable about daily hotel operations, check daily event sheet, bulletin boards and be up to date with all changes, new procedure and events.
- Have knowledge of hotel rates, package and discounts.
- Attend the shift briefing, daily 15 minutes training and front office monthly meeting.
- To ensure a quick, efficient and friendly check in and departure of all guests. Ensuring that their details are entered onto the computer correctly and efficiently to the Brand Standards
- Assign rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible
- To understand the correct reservation procedures and to take any reservations if required
- Be flexible according to the business needs.
- Be fully aware of hotel credit policy and procedures and ensure that it’s adhered at all time.
- Be knowledgeable and promote the Marriott rewards program.
- Keep yourself informed with all VIP arrivals.
- Be flexible in regard to work schedule.
- Strive to represent Marriott in the most professional manner at all times.
- Ensure that all guests are communicated with the credit policy and procedures upon check-in.
- Take initiative through empowerment to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Be fully aware of safety and emergency procedures.
- Handle mail and messages properly and on confidential basis.
- Know how to follow all hospitality guidelines and daily service basics.
- Ensure that all guest problems are resolved by using “Guest Response Program”
- Assist a fellow associates in their Job to ensure that all are done on time.
- Use your Opera and other systems password with discretion. Log off the terminal when leaving the area.
- Have knowledge about the city, the local area and attraction to provide the guests with all requested information.
- Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or supervisor on duty.
- Be familiar with the AM, PM and night check list to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Ability to communicate with all managers, supervisors and fellow associates.
- Be aware of the Marriott brand standards and follow the thoroughly.
- Ensure that daily banking procedures are followed and performed as per the standards.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
- Complies with Marriott International Hotels Limited Regional Office policies and procedures.
- Working hours as required to do your job but normally not less than 48 hours per week.