Education Specialist Environment Jobs Vacancy in Bay Avenue Tours Al-Ayn
Bay Avenue Tours Al-Ayn urgently required following position for Education Specialist Environment. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Education Specialist Environment Jobs Vacancy in Bay Avenue Tours Al-Ayn Jobs Details:
- Lead educational groups through tours, presentations and animal encounters with the key objectives of enhancing their knowledge and understanding of specific animals, of the work and of general conservation messages
- Contribute to the development of the overall education strategy of the Park in all elements for all education entities including educational programme and resource development
- Write reports related to the work of their tasks and support in the collection and analysis of data related to the educational provision
- Train and mentor education officers and provide information to support their performance appraisal
- Visit organisations in the UAE to give presentations and other related areas of interest
- Work closely with some line managers to identify the education needs of visitors in a systematic and structured way in keeping with budget constraints and to support the evaluation of current practice
- Help the Education Officers in manage and emphasise the scientific content education programs
- Discover and develop new ways to raise awareness through educational programs
- Organise specific events and awareness campaigns across the UAE
- Identify specialist resources suitable for the education centre and other presentation areas to meet the delivery requirements of courses and programs
- Undertake similar or related tasks and participate in related activities as directed by line manager
- Follow all EHS Policies.
- Minimum: A university degree in an environmental subject or a Teaching Degree plus a Teaching Certificate or Diploma.
- Preferred: -A master’s degree in a relevant subject with an educational bias.
- At least 3-5 years in a training or educational environment dealing with varying age groups in a practical outdoor environment where the emphasis has been on learning and development on environmental issues, promoting conservation and sustainability issues. Experience in developing courses and education programs is essential.
- An understanding of the purpose, its mission and the outline function of each department within the organisation.
- An excellent understanding of environmental issues, promoting conservation and sustainability.
- Excellent teaching /training skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills,
- Organizational skills
- MS Office skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic
- A working knowledge of education program and course