Sales Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Basf Fze Dubai
Basf Fze Dubai urgently required following position for Sales Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Basf Fze Dubai Jobs Details:
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: BASF FZE
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 34322
- Maintain regional sales of assigned Oilfield accounts in the Market Area Middle East, Africa.
- Achieve agreed targets of Sales revenue, profitability, costs, inventories, receivables etc..
- Grow sales of existing accounts and penetrate new accounts to support Oilfield Chemicals growth strategy
- Manage critical or complex products requiring high level of client relationship skills to maintain competitive positioning.
- Develop, communicate and implement Account Strategies in line with sales growth targets
- Evaluate business opportunity, develop specific customer value propositions and plans for implementation, and selling value added solutions
- Develop and negotiate customer contracts as necessary
- Implement pricing strategy on a customer level and manage account receivables in territory
- Provide and assess market intelligence for marketing, business team including competitor’s activities, customer needs, and new market opportunities
- Communicate activities through effective use of various tools (CRM, SAP, Outlook etc..) with appropriate use of Site/Visit/monthly reports, Contact documentation, Account strategies and email.
- Input forecasts for assigned customers into the demand planning system
- Support regional and global business and KAM strategy as applicable
- Support the growth initiative by submission and follow up on innovation ideas
- Evaluating, selecting, and managing channels to market that meet the business needs.
Education: Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Marketing, Engineering, or Science Discipline
- Ideal candidate would have minimum 5 years of experience including 2 - 3 years direct oil/gas services sales with extensive product/market knowledge.
- Leadership experience considered as a plus
- Written and oral English and Arabic necessary
Technical and Professional Knowledge:
- Excellent Relationship skills – multi-level sales skills throughout the customer’s organization
- Strong selling and Oilfield application skills – Lead identification and follow-up, ability to close a sale, presentation, negotiation
- Optimal candidate must be a self starter with proven track record of success
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, customer-focused, and resourceful individual with strong follow through