Gem Heva Business Partner Middle East And Eurasia Markets Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi Gentilly
- Gem Heva Business Partner Middle East And Eurasia Markets
- Gentilly A8
- 11 May, 2018 12 days ago
Sanofi Gentilly urgently required following position for Gem Heva Business Partner Middle East And Eurasia Markets. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Gem Heva Business Partner Middle East And Eurasia Markets Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi Gentilly Jobs Details:
Global Health Economics & Value Assessment Business Partner, Middle East and Eurasia
General Medicines & Emerging Markets
Head, Health Economics & Value Assessment, Gen Med & Emerging Markets Business Unit
Purpose of Role
To provide regional support for health economic & outcomes research needs to the Middle East and Eurasian markets, with a focus on must-win countries (Russia, Turkey, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Gulf countries, Iran). This individual will work closely with Regional Market Access, Regional Medical and local country teams to provide strategic planning for and execution of HEOR research in support of market access requirements in the Region. Additionally, to help elevate the level of HEOR capacity within Sanofi across the Region through educational support and oversight of HEOR activities.
Health Economics strategy, evidence generation and reimbursement support
- Coordinate health economic & outcomes research strategy and implementation across EME, with prioritization to must-win markets.
- Support country MAx teams with evidence generation planning and tactics and reimbursement strategy for new launches and portfolio maximization
- Maximize business objectives and ensure budget efficiencies by selecting HEOR investments where greatest payer impact/applicability across the EME region can be achieved.
- Assist countries in developing or adapting Global health economic models and other HEOR materials to local reimbursement needs, payer value positioning and other purposes
- Assist countries in evaluating health economic project proposals from consultants
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key Global internal stakeholders and ensure transparency with respect to regional/local challenges and new data availability between global and country.
- Maintain close relationship with Regional Medical to optimize launch planning and execution of research.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key external bodies that drive HTA including Ministries of Health, healthcare providers, reimbursement agencies and clinical and payer decision making bodies. For EME, important and strategic relationships exist at national as well as sub-national level.
- Ensure HEOR research and studies are executed according to internal policies, on time and on budget.
- Ensure HEOR research at country level is conducted in full company compliance.
Coordination, Communication and Development
- Be a strong voice for Sanofi emerging markets to the Global HEVA organization, ensuring that Global is aware of, and respondent to the HEOR needs of key emerging markets where appropriate and feasible.
- Support the EME MAx teams in advancing value-driven capabilities, with a focus on adopting the HEOR blueprint for new launch preparedness
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the Region Market Access counterpart, and model similar effective interactions for country level colleagues.
- Mentor, advise and assist countries with reimbursement submissions and providing input and advice where needed
- Represent Sanofi on industry bodies and advise region/country management on HTA policy developments
- Develop competencies and capabilities in Health Economics, Outcomes Research and related areas across the region to ensure Sanofi stays current with trends, challenges and maximizes access-related opportunities
- Optimize Sanofi HEOR presence in the Region with targeted external stakeholder engagement.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Commitment to advancing HE&OR strategy, research and capability in Sanofi emerging markets
- Knowledge of payer trends including pharmacoeconomic guidelines across the EME region countries.
- Familiarity with economic evaluation techniques and discretionary knowledge of which health economic tool/methodology to employ for different markets/customers
- Competency with interpreting and analysing clinical and HEOR data sources, including clinical trial publications, biostatistics, systematic reviews and meta-analysis.
- Knowledge of the peer-review publication process & commitment to publishing SNY HEOR research in high value clinical and health economic journals in accordance with ICMJE principles.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams, including interpersonal skills to foster collaboration and succeed in a highly matrix environment.
- English fluency required
- Advanced competency with MS Excel
- 5+ years pharmaceutical industry experience in a Global/Regional/Country level HEOR position
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible mindset
- Strong business acumen and culturally sensitive/respectful of business environment differences across cultures.
- Advanced degree in Health Economics or related studies.
- First hand HEOR/HTA/payer experience within the EME region
- Emerging markets experience
- Health economic modeling knowledge, including any hands on experience
- Internal – Global HEVA organization, Region and country-level market access, pricing, government affairs and commercial teams, Regional Medical Affairs including Real World Evidence teams.
- Externally – Vendors, Payers (National and local decision makers, policies makers, Commissioners, Prescribing Advisors, Director of Public Health, etc.)
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life