Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Richemont Dubai
Richemont Dubai urgently required following position for Sales Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Richemont Dubai Jobs Details:
1. CUSTOMER SERVICE
- To set and maintain the highest standard within the store with the clients always being the main focus.
- To create and maintain an environment in the store conducive to generating sales and maintaining
high energy levels.
- To exceed the expectations of all clients by providing an exceptional service at all times. This
includes being fully conversant with all products and services available in the store including product care,
aftersales and stock availability as well as sourcing items not currently on the range plan.
- To be fully conversant with the history of Alfred Dunhill and use this information when
communicating with clients.
- To be up to date on local events and current affairs in order to promote conversation with clients.
- To develop and ensure good internal customer service with all other Alfred Dunhill outlets and with
- To deal with complaints effectively & efficiently in line with Company policy. To ensure the clients
expectations are exceeded when dealing with complaints. To ensure Managers are involved when
- To ensure the feedback received regarding customer service levels at the boutique meets and exceeds
the company expectations. This may include mystery shopper feedback.
- To pre-empt and respond to client needs in order to excel in service standards.
- To optimise sales by attracting new clients and developing the existing client base of Alfred Dunhill.
- To understand and proactively demonstrate an entrepreneurial flair for the selling process in order to
achieve the above.
- To proactively capture customer data after each sale in line with the set company policy.
- To build and maintain a client book to be used continuously in the store.
- To ensure stock levels are maximised on the shop floor, with all items clearly labelled to company
- To promote key products and maintain an up to date awareness of current press and editorial in order
to assist with clients enquiries.
- To assist in the co-ordination of in-store promotional events.
- To work in line with the Dunhill style of selling and ensure that information provided in sales training
sessions is consistently interpreted on the shop floor.
3. MERCHANDISE STANDARDS
- To ensure that the merchandising is in line with the Alfred Dunhill image and commercial objectives
of the store.
- To ensure that stock is correctly labelled, tagged and available on the shop floor at all times
- Ensuring that the stock is in the best possible condition for sale at all times. If any product is not on
the shop floor, it should be stored, so as to avoid damage.
- To maintain an understanding of the company policy on VM standards and assist in the
remerchandising of the store when needed.
- To ensure that all Store systems and procedures are followed accurately.
- To ensure all forms and procedures are used correctly, and follow through to completion.
- To ensure client books are updated on the CRM Epos system.
- To ensure sales are accurately recorded on the Epos system at all times.
- To be proactive with communication and use all forms of communication available.
- To be continually aware of all company communications including in-store notice board.
- To attend training sessions as required.
6. STOCK AND SECURITY
- To be alert to the possibility of theft and follow Company procedures to minimise the opportunity for
- To be aware of Company and Store Security procedures and ensure they are followed at all times.
- To maintain standards of storing stock on the shop-floor and back of house.
- To participate in all audits and counts.
- To assist in minimising shrinkage.
- To respond to any reasonable request made by Management.
- You may be required to undertake such further duties as your skills, qualifications and experience
allow and/or as may be assigned to you by the company from time to time.
- Bachelor graduated
- Well rounded background in retailing luxury goods or high end hospitality
- Commercial awareness of luxury market
- Experience of dealing with high profile clients from different cultures and backgrounds
- Experience of working in target / sales driven environment
- Experience of building a regular CRM and database
- Experience in Leather Goods & Accessories luxury
- Experience of 3 years minimum in luxury environment.
Job Openings in Richemont
- Boutique Host (UAE)
- Boutique Assistant (UAE)
- Sales Associate (UAE)
- Area Sales Manager (UAE)
- Visual Merchandiser & Training Executive (UAE)
- Retail Operations Executive (UAE)
- Assistant Boutique Manager (UAE)
- Sales Associate (Temporary 3 months) (UAE)
- Visual Merchandising Coordinator (UAE)
- Sales Associate (UAE)
- Business Development Executive, Sales Executive (UAE)
- AV Sales Executive (UAE)
- Sales Executive (Bahrain)