Specialist Hospitality Jobs Vacancy in Organic Pizza Dubai
Organic Pizza Dubai urgently required following position for Specialist Hospitality. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Specialist Hospitality Jobs Vacancy in Organic Pizza Dubai Jobs Details:
Job SummaryWill take responsibility in assisting the business with the full administration and support services including payroll, HR administration, employee benefits, onboarding, visa, medical etc.
- Assist with aligning all policies and procedures across the Hospitality sector.
- Provide support to employees in various HR related area such as leaves, compensation, visa, reimbursements etc.
- Ensure HR documents (eg: contracts of employment, Employment letters) are filed in employee personal file both soft and hard copies.
- Manage & process payroll effectively.
- Monitoring and recording the time attendance of the store and kitchen staff
- Manage & maintain data in HR Systems & ensure high quality of data
- Working closely with HR members to ensure continuous & timely support to employees and address inquiries from them effectively.
- Manage & support onboarding program for new employees
- Support ongoing HR projects
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Calculation of end of services benefits
- Preparing final settlements
- Reviews, guides, and approves management recommendations for employment terminations
- Liaise with the PRO on visa process of new and current employees
- Coordinate with the recruitment assistant in the process of medical insurance card issuance of new and current employees.
- Coordinate with Medical insurance providers & banks.
- Assist with policy development and documentation.
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of reports are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Provides necessary documentation and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks.
- Hospitality: Hotel/Restaurant experience desirable
- Graduate ideally with completed CIPD qualification.
- Proven HR operational experience ideally within a an organization that has voluminous transactional requirements
- 7 plus years’ experience
- Ability to set and drive the agenda and proactively manage/monitor delivery, balancing competing priorities.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and make decisions independently,