Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Motomachi Dubai
Motomachi Dubai urgently required following position for Social Media Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Motomachi Dubai Jobs Details:
The person placed in this position will be responsible to manage all social media channels and campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. Researches and analyses social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy. Works with various company departments to promote overall Hospitality service through social media channels.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Managing and developing all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram YouTube and Pinterest.
- Planning & delivering socially engaging content across multiple platforms.
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content that appeals to Al Fanar Restaurant, Motomachi and Treej social media followers.
- Working with the website team to optimise SEO specific landing pages and content to improve conversion rates for holiday sales.
- Sourcing exciting, interesting and unique content to assist in promotion of the brand multiple social media platforms.
- Deliberate Planning and Goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content Management
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high quality content
- Create a regular publishing schedule
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage and plan specific, timely, marketing campaigns
- Promote content through social advertising
- She/he is responsible for :
- Brand Development
- Identify target customers
- Set clear objectives
- Visual design and web development strategy
- Promotion strategy
- Engagement strategy
- Have previous experience of working within a Digital Marketing role with a sound understanding of Social platforms
- A strong understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter analytics.
- Ideally have completed a Degree (or equivalent) in a Marketing, Graphic Design or Visual communication.
- Be preferred to have experience of working with Photoshop, as well as some basic photography experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a flair for creative writing.
- Ideally have experience of working within the Leisure, Hospitality or Tourism industries.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further round of interview.
Job Type: Full-time