Assistant Marketing Communications Manager Jobs Vacancy in Gloria Hotels Resorts
Gloria Hotels Resorts urgently required following position for Assistant Marketing Communications Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Marketing Communications Manager Jobs Vacancy in Gloria Hotels Resorts Jobs Details:
To assist the Director of Marketing in the implementation of all Sales & Marketing related Policies & Procedures specific to Communications function so as to create a strong external corporate image and adhere to Company and Hotel Policies & Procedures.
To develop, implement, maximize, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s communication objectives, strategies, including advertising, public relations and graphics and collateral, so as to support the Objectives set in the Annual marketing Plan.
To ensure that an effective and efficient day to day communications both internally in conjunction with Human Resources and externally with the hotel’s marketing partners is implemented.
To stimulate communication skills to all employees by setting an example.
General Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. To develop, implement, maximize, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s communication objectives, strategies, including advertising, public relations and
graphics and collateral, so as to support the Objectives set in the Annual marketing Plan.
2. To measure, interpret, prioritize and evaluate the effectiveness of communication activities through an ROI analysis and to re-evaluate programs on
ongoing bases so as to achieve / exceed the objectives as outlined in the Annual Communication Plan.
3. To develop and maintain active contacts with the press and key overseas media people.
4. To monitor all current attitudes and public statements concerning the hotel in foreign and local media.
5. To establish a fully integrated communication program as directed by the Director of Sales & Marketing and General Manager and as outlined in the
Annual Marketing Plan.
6. To ensure adequate targeted publicity and coverage of the Hotel’s positioning, promotional programs, corporate image building and other activities.
7. To assess advertising needs and opportunities for the hotel and obtain initial approval of local media campaign proposals from the Director of Sales &
Marketing and General Manager.
8. To evaluate all media solicitations and assure optimum relationships with all media contacts.
9. To ensure all Food & Beverage advertising is of consistent high standards, while assessing market standards, trends and competitor activity.
10. To recommend and develop proposals and direct and implement below the line sales promotions, with external partners such as credit card companies,
banks, department stores, airlines etc to support the advertising and sales campaigns.
11. To establish and maintain the hotel library and photographic image filing
12. To continuously update press kits and have up to date versions available in English, Arabic.
13. To develop good community contacts among government, businesses, associations etc and represent the hotel at public functions. To support ad-hoc
events and or projects in the community.
14. To maintain a perpetual analysis of competitor’s marketing and communication activities in the XYZ city market. To have a thorough knowledge of
competitive marketing, business strategies in the XYZ city market and of competitive cities, destinations outside XYZ country for specific business
15. To assist the Area Director of Sales & Marketing by maintaining accurate records of to date marketing expenditures, future commitments and remaining
budget for the year.
16. To obtain and maintain an awareness of community, business, political and social factors which may affect the hotel.
17. To serve as the Webmaster for Webpage management and Internet related exposure and advertising.
18. To supervise and assist the Graphic artist with design and lay out coordination and production of collateral, ads and graphics.
19. To be demanding and critical when it comes to departmental standards.