Desktop Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Masafi Llc Dubai
Masafi Llc Dubai urgently required following position for Desktop Support Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Desktop Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Masafi Llc Dubai Jobs Details:
- The Desktop Support Engineer provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization's desktop computing environment as well as Mobile sales force team. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC/Laptop hardware and equipment (including but not limited to computers, terminals, printers and scanners & mobile devices) to ensure optimal end user experience. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.
Key job accountabilities:
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 7, 10 and Microsoft Office, Email, Antivirus and any other authorized desktop applications.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards & perform work in compliance within specified warranty requirements.
- Returns defective equipment/parts to maintenance inventory, documents customer repairs, maintains and restocks assigned parts inventory to insure proper spare parts levels.
- Support & maintain a mobile sale force device up to the optimum standards
Education, Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- Experience with day to day in person/remote support activities. Ability to assess, document, and implement a high level of security across all segments of the IT infrastructure
Understands potential impacts to processes and systems across organization and factors these into solutions. Excellent conceptualization, analytical, logic, and documentation skills
Must meet work deadlines, have regular attendance, good oral and written communication skills, high level of confidentiality, unquestionable ethics and integrity, good interpersonal skills, ability to work with a team, and ability to organize, and prioritize
- MCSE, MCP, MCSA
- Strong understanding OS and Office applications. Have expert knowledge troubleshooting PCs/Laptops/Printers and other devices.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED1.00 to AED2.00 /month