Coordinator Month Fixed Term Contract Jobs Vacancy in Oceaneering Dubai
Oceaneering Dubai urgently required following position for Coordinator Month Fixed Term Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Coordinator Month Fixed Term Contract Jobs Vacancy in Oceaneering Dubai Jobs Details:
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Full support (both process execution and customer service) for all employees (including Managers).
- Follow up with employees and managers on more complex inquiries
- Ensure Talent Acquisition support processes are supported.
- Prepare employment contracts both office based and offshore employees.
- Follow up with HR BP’s on induction program.
- Follow up with the line managers and ensure the documentation of probation period.
- Follow up with applicant on more complex situations
- Oversee New Employee “buddy” program
- Oversee New Supervisor “buddy” program
- Update Job Description library as required
- Execute responsibilities as defined in quality audit programs
- Ensure letters and other HR documents are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Maintain Sickness Absence records in a timely manner and ensures accurate sickness pay
- Advise Employees on HR Policies and processes, suggests modifications to same
- Collaborate with Centers of Expertise to ensure services are being delivered consistently and reliably
- Troubleshoot Family Friendly Policies and Procedure issues
- Maintain relationships with clinic and OH partners
- Maintain confidential information including spot checks for QC
- Collaborate with HRC Manager on issues, observations, anomalies, etc.
- Coordinate OH/medical appointments (pre-employment and regular checks)
- Respond to third party information requests
- Conduct Exit Interviews and update response log
- Administer Absence Management System
- Administer Medical insurance log and coordinate with benefit manager as and when required.
- Assist and coordinate HR Reports as required
- Review HRC processes and initiates update when required
- Coordinate HRC project work as and when required.
- Support business in setting up Ltd Company’s registration.
- Actively participate in the development, monitoring and publishing of outcomes towards HRC SLAs and KPIs
- Assist with any other HR Operational duties as and when required.
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Reports into Senior HR Manager MENA
- Peer group includes HR Administrators and Generalists
NOTE: Applicants only with Parents/Spouse sponsorship should apply.
- General standard grade English/High School diploma or equivalent
- Advanced education (Bachelor’s)
- MBA Human Resources
- PHR, SPHR, GPHR
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Listens effectively and asks questions to clarify a situation
- Keeps team informed about progress and problems
- Uses proper grammar, uses punctuation correctly, writes using concrete, specific language
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to establish and maintain project priorities
- Ability to identify what is required and takes action without being prompted
- Analytical problem solving
- Ability to maintain effective teamwork and actively participate with others to accomplish assignments and achieve desired goals
- Meeting given deadlines and completing tasks in a timely manner
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, regulations.
- Advanced skills of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Prior minimum 3 to 5 years of HR experience and use of HR is required
- Self-Motivated in personal development
- Customer service focus
- Act in a tactful and politically sensitive manner
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the workplace
- Work surface is stable (flat)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHT work.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
- Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
- Lift up to 10 pounds
- Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported