Finance Business Manager Jobs Vacancy in Carebytech Abu Dhabi
Carebytech Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Finance Business Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Business Manager Jobs Vacancy in Carebytech Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
- Recommend financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals.
- Provide technical expertise and advice business leaders of each entity
- Assist business entities with on-going and ad hoc projects by providing business support
- Improve the financial control systems, processes, data management tools and key financial metrics
- Assist in development and implementation of new policies, procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual financial information.
- Awareness of tax rules and impact on the business, particularly self-dealing implications.
- Collaborate with the finance department and business partners to support overall goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity and fulfillment of commitments.
- Role will include transaction level involvement, cash controls, accounting and other financial responsibilities.
- Technical and comprehensive knowledge of finance and financial planning competencies.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with complex financial modeling.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering, interpreting, and analyzing data are required.
- Must have the ability to create presentations that summarize analyses and findings, and present them to senior management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines.
- Track record of collegial, collaborative work
- Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy of financial information.