Netsuite Presales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Oracle Dubai
Oracle Dubai urgently required following position for Netsuite Presales Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Netsuite Presales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Oracle Dubai Jobs Details:
Oracle NetSuite Presales Consultant
The Solution Consultant role is responsible to meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Sales organization. As a member of this team you will add value throughout the sales process in the areas of requirements analysis, solution development, in depth product demonstrations, to transition professional services. This role is the trusted advisor for presenting the NetSuite product to software clients during the sales process. An ability to understand business process flow with strong technical and presentation skills is essential for success in this role.
- Manage and prioritize sales opportunities and act as subject matter expert in those sales opportunities
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Oracle NetSuite's applications to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our internal sales force automation system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the NetSuite solution on a daily basis
- Perform needs gather and requirement analysis for new customers
- Leading opportunities and create new initiatives to develop the market and create new opportunities.
- 6+ years in a comparable business application software pre-sales or implementation position supporting the sales cycle for deals ERP and Ecommerce applications for organizations preferred
- Must have experience with financial application package and thorough understanding of accounting principles
- Real world experience of how global companies really operate
- Previous experience in NetSuite Implementation is a plus
- Oracle Fusion, Oracle e-Business Suite, Oracle JDE, SAP, Epicor, Sage, Infor
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of increasing deal size and accelerating the buying process
- Successful quota achievement
- BA/MBA or equivalent applicable work experience
- Fluent in English
Travel: Position may require travel up to 50%
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Internet Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with minimal supervision. Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform responsibilities is 10%
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).