Maintenance Training Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Mesia Dubai
Mesia Dubai urgently required following position for Maintenance Training Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Maintenance Training Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Mesia Dubai Jobs Details:
The services will be provided across a range of assets including training centres and on site locations, covering onshore Gathering Centres, Gas Booster Stations, Water Injection Facilities and Gas Networks. The objective is to enhance its technical training delivery standards, assess and verify skills & competencies, deliver world class training and increase existing staff skills & competencies to international standards.
The role of the Maintenance Specialist is to act as Maintenance Training SME and implement comprehensive improvements to the Maintenance Disciplines Training and competency to international best practise and standards.
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Review Competency Frameworks & Training Catalogues for job families
- Benchmarking against others
- Recommend and implement updates, recognising Knowledge and Application elements and international best practise
- Review Learning Options & Learning Tools associated with the Competency Frameworks
- Rationalize available delivery methods and learning titles
- Act as Reviewer in the Gap Analysis Discussion (GAD) process
- External Verifier for OJT and in-house course assessment
- QA/QC Technical Content of all courses and international attachments
- Review and develop programs for Graduate Engineers and Diploma Technician new hires
- Input to e-learning, competency assurance, new learning ideas
- Technical/Engineering Degree (BSc or BEng) holder from a recognized university
- Extensive knowledge and experience of upstream, on-shore asset maintenance (Gathering Centers, Gas Booster Stations, Water Injection and Consumer Networks)
- Must had proven experience in developing and implementing Competency Frameworks, Learning Systems/Tools, Training Quality Assurance, Program and Curriculum Review, Design and Implementation
- Minimum 15 years’ upstream industry experience in Maintenance field (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument Maintenance) working with major International Oil Companies for 10 of those years.
- Must had a valid driving license
Please direct your application to email@example.com