Front Office Associate Tryp Wyndham Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Wyndham Hotels Resorts Dubai
Wyndham Hotels Resorts Dubai urgently required following position for Front Office Associate Tryp Wyndham Dubai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Office Associate Tryp Wyndham Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Wyndham Hotels Resorts Dubai Jobs Details:
Wyndham is one of the largest global hospitality companies, providing travelers with access to a collection of trusted hospitality brands in hotels, vacation ownership, and unique accommodations including vacation exchange and managed vacation rentals. With a collective inventory of over 22,000 places to stay across 110 countries on six continents, Wyndham Worldwide and its 39,000 associates welcome people to experience travel the way they want.
OUR HOTELS - TRYP by Wyndham®
For every country on your bucket list, TRYP has locations in the world’s hippest cities, from Berlin to Barcelona, New York City to São Paulo and Dubai. Each of our TRYP hotels is nestled in the heart of the city, giving you walkable access to the downtown hubs so you can experience an authentic life abroad. Business travelers will revel in our comfortable settings and plentiful amenities, families will find our family room setups too much fun, and all of our guests will enjoy immediate access to the best of culture and nightlife. Combine with our attractive deals and travel packages, and discover the best the city has to offer at TRYP.
The TRYP Experience
Our passion for our guests is only equal to our passion for our cities. Our global locations put you in the heart of our cities and we invite you to explore and discover the best that the city offers. Our local and connected TRYPSTERS will guide you to the most authentic experiences available – from great local cuisine to fabulous nights on the town. We want to wine you, dine you, recline you, and WiFi you.
TRYP by Wyndham Dubai
TRYP by Wyndham Hotel in Barsha Heights, Dubai showcases some serious swag, the hotel boasts 650 rooms specifically designed to ease you into the city and out of the ordinary. TRYP Dubai provides the perfect pit stop for all of your escapades. Be they business based or leisure oriented, we’ve got you.
Designed for the modern urban traveller, TRYP by Wyndham offers accommodations suited for different needs: the premium room, engineered for business travellers; the fitness room, equipped with exercise machines and a complimentary fitness kit; and the family room complete with sofa beds for kids and a larger bed for parents.
TRYP by Wyndham is also home to the NEST, an urban coworking space in Dubai that fuses creativity, technology and hospitality to get your creative juices flowing. We also have three Restaurants and bars, The Local, L!QD and BarBary
What will you be doing as Front Office Associate?
You will be joining a dynamic, vibrant and customer focused team where you will display a positive ‘can do’ attitude and be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service experience to all our guests
It will be your role to not only meet, but exceed our guest’s expectations during every interaction. Reporting to the Front Office Supervisor you will be responsible for providing efficient and timely check-in/out for hotel guests, promote and up-sell hotel facilities and attend to guest requests efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure TRYP brand standards, policies and procedures are adhered to all times
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with TRYP by Wyndham standards
- Being able to perform all Front Office duties like check-in and check-out of guests, answering the phone according to the hotel etiquette, assist guests with their inquiries, taking reservations and performing administrational tasks
- Be familiar with all the Front Office software required for the position
- Ensure that all hotel standards are met when assisting the guests and handling information
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities and hours of operation in a timely manner
- Review Front Office logs, Trace File and Credit Limit daily
- Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants, transportation, entertainment, etc.
- Be familiar with all in-house groups
- Be aware of closed out and restricted dates
- Coordinate with Front Office Supervisor in performing daily task or during the shift
- Be familiar with hospitality terminology
- Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as needed.
- Use proper etiquette at all times when communicating with guests and associates
- Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain and market promotions and guest programs
- Maintain a clean work area
- Perform any other works as and when assigned by the supervisor and/or management