Manager Marketing Brand Jobs Vacancy in Puma Group Dubai
Puma Group Dubai urgently required following position for Manager Marketing Brand. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Marketing Brand Jobs Vacancy in Puma Group Dubai Jobs Details:
PUMA is one of the worlds leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf and Motorsports.
We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken.
Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful team based in Dubai, UAE.
We are currently looking for a Manager Marketing Brand. The role is to assist the Head of Marketing in accomplishing all necessary tasks required to achieve the organisations objectives. The position is at the helm of planning and managing area marketing activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a local Marketing Strategy aligned with Regional Global Marketing seasonal initiatives and product narratives.
- Acquire and manage all necessary creative assets and tools from global and regional team to ensure effective roll out of seasonal stories and plans to all key stake holders. (Agencies, key Accounts, Internal departments, Influencers, Media). Where need be, develop local creative and assets based on market requirements to support the roll out of seasonal initiatives.
- Lead the roll out of creative assets and communication plans across all marketing channels: Digital, Activation/Events, Public Relations, Trade, and Retail together with leveraging local and global assets (Sport and Lifestyle). Communicate and drive integration with Sales & Retail on brand initiatives. Align with (Hub) Region on all strategy and communication plans.Manage & Coordinate with all third-party vendors (i.e. Agencies / Suppliers) to ensure execution of marketing plans in line with agreed budgets.
- Work with Head of Marketing to develop annual budget in-line with global guidance and contractual commitments and manage throughout the fiscal year. Manage internal team and work closely with accounts to ensure detailed financial monthly reporting to monitor budget spends. Manage procedures to ensure efficient flow of documentation between third party vendors and accounts and ensure timely payments to third party vendors.
- Maintain knowledge of current and relevant local and global trends to ensure that strategic partnerships remain relevant to consumers.
- Manage, mentor, develop, motivate and retain the Marketing Team.
- Trade Marketing: Liaise and manage (Retail & Whole sale) requirements and ensure an extensive roll out of window / instore launches of global / regional campaigns. When needed, tailor specific campaigns and executions for Key Accounts. Build and manage relationships with Key Account marketing teams and ensure a consistent flow of communication and alignment internally with Sales and the accounts. Activate where need be seasonal brand initiatives to drive traffic to stores. Oversee the Visual Merchandising team to ensure alignment between campaign roll out and product merchandising. Work with Trade and VM team to document campaigns and develop reports to be shared internally and presented as best practices.
- Media: Manage briefing, planning and execution of all Media campaigns to launch brand initiatives. Analyse campaign results and develop reports to highlight learnings. Oversee competitive analysis reports of key initiatives, all in alignment with Media agency.
- Events: Conceptualize, plan and execute consumer activations in line with event agencies to bring to life seasonal brand initiatives. Develop activation reports to document and present as best practices.
- Social: Manage digital and social agencies to build a solid strategic content plan that flows key seasonal stories on PUMA channels and influencer / blogger platforms. Develop Seeding plans in line with PR to ensure key product on the right people for maximum visibility.
- PR: Work with PR to build a strong communication plan and ensure a consistent flow of messaging (always on approach) across all channels (Print / Digital / Social) throughout the season.
Things you should bring along / Qualifications:
University Degree preferably in Marketing
3 -5 years experience in marketing, preferably consumer goods industry (sports,
lifestyle & Fashion)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in the English language (speaking, reading, writing) at business level.
- Knowledge of and active involvement in sport and the business of sport
- Dynamic and creative
- Results driven
- Multitasking capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Project Management skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision with a proactive approach
- Proficiency in MS Office (word, excel, power-point)
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, PUMA offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere.