Senior Server Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Dark Matter
Dark Matter urgently required following position for Senior Server Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Server Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Dark Matter Jobs Details:
At DarkMatter, we are building an organization of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients’ work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
DarkMatter is developing a suite of communication applications covering encrypted voice, instant messaging, email and other in-transit data.
The successful Senior Server Engineer will be responsible for software design, implementation, testing, debugging, and deployment of security-focused products and services.
In this role, you will:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve scalable and highly available backend services
- Create beautiful, friendly, responsive and immersive frontend user experiences
- Produce architecture, design and implementation that is secure, reliable, robust, modular, maintainable, scalable and efficient
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Consistently deliver on commitments on time and with quality
- Interest in learning about security and cryptography
To bring your dream to life, you’ll need:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4+ years of full stack server development experience
- Experience with Java
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with multithreaded applications
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines
- Integrating low level C libraries
- Demonstrated ability to implement complex algorithms
- Strong knowledge of data structures, concurrency, modern design patterns, object-oriented software engineering best practices
- Familiarity with development and configuration tools (Git, Jira, Jenkins, etc.)